Working together with our local, national and international clients, we aim to deliver safety and security through our trained, dedicated people whilst ensuring we comply with UK and International Law.
As an already established and experienced company within the Security industry, our mission is to develop as a global leader and trusted partner to our clients, employees, communities and our nation.
To become a world leader in the growth of Global Security and Support Services through our commitment to Strength and Establishment serving Government and Business throughout the World with integrity and value.
The values of Optimas Security are key to our success and we work to ensure all our representatives understand our goals and work to our core standards.
Our people will…
- Act with respect towards fellow employees, customers and all parties at all times.
- Comply with UK Law
- Comply with company policies and procedures, contracts with customers and other binding company commitments.
- Compete ethically and fairly with formal procurement rules and ethical business practices.
- Not offer, give or accept a gift or gratuity that might be considered a bribe, inducement or reward in dealing with a customer or a government official.
- Avoid conflicts of interest or even the appearance of a conflict of interest.
- Not act to gain personally from company business opportunities without prior approval.
- Keep accurate timely and complete company records and reports.
- Protect company and customer assets. Use them wisely for company or customer benefits.
- Protect intellectual property and not to disclose confidential information.
- Make no public statements on behalf of the company without prior approval.
- Report illegal or unethical conduct to management.
We Provide Outstanding Service: We deliver the highest quality service possible and strive to achieve excellence. We will not accept no less. We are a partner to our clients, helping to achieve their goals.
We Act With Integrity and Honestly: We fulfil all our commitments. Our actions always reflect our values. We always comply with Contract and Law. We communicate and report accurately and openly. We do not tolerate misconduct.
We Are Responsible and Accountable: We take full responsibility for our work and for the the work of those we manage. We involve others in decisions that affect them. We are accountable for our financial results and protect the company’s assets and fair profit.
We Respect and Care about Each Other: We treat everyone with dignity and courtesy. We respect the values, cultures and beliefs of others. We value and support employees who contribute to the success of the company. We promote the health and safety of our employees. We are committed to our employees professional development.